Gold has always captured human interest since its discovery. From being used as a currency to its use as jewellery, gold has found many uses in the course of human history. But have we ever stopped to wonder why we wear gold? And more so, on particular fingers or in a specific design?
Let us look at some of the benefits of wearing gold and a few traditionally advised rules for your benefit.
Benefits of wearing gold
Gold is typically worn as a fashion statement and an expression of one’s personality. However, it may surprise you to know that gold is also believed to offer a host of unique benefits to the wearer in many cultures.
Here are some of the benefits of wearing gold.
- The astrological powers of natural gemstones are quite well known. Many people from different castes and cultures wear gold or other stones every day for happiness, luck, love, and spiritual peace. Gold is also combined with many gemstones for better effect.
- The main benefits of wearing gold jewellery include preventing black energy from entering the body, the insertion of divine consciousness in the body, spiritual healing, and protection from negative energy.
- For many years, gold has accompanied us in the form of an ornament, money, and a social status symbol. But did you know that gold has spiritual powers that can bring happiness, peace, and stability to anybody who wears it for more than simply as a status symbol?
- The sacred power of gold was long established in the civilisations of ancient China, Persia, and India. Gold is believed to open the crown chakra and is known to help the one who wears it. It also has protective properties and is believed to remove evil from your body.
- Gold has been recognised since primitive times to symbolise wealth and luck and strengthen confidence.
- It is also believed that you can attract divine consciousness by wearing a gold ring on your ring finger. The celestial energy is activated and emitted from the gold ring. Thus, it aids in eliminating obstacles.
- To invite the spiritual benefits of gold, women must wear a gold ring on their left hand, and men must wear it on their right hand.
- Gold is an essential metal found on Earth. It denotes prosperity and royalty. While gold is related to every planet in astrology, however, it mainly relates to Jupiter.
- Gold can attract an abundance of luck and prosperity if one wears it correctly.
Rules while wearing gold
Gold has the power to absorb energy and heat. However, let’s explore the various rules many suggest for wearing gold.
- If you have a cold and cough problem, you should wear gold on your little finger.
- If you are facing issues related to name, fame, or status, then you should wear gold on your middle finger.
- If you cannot concentrate and get distracted easily, you should wear gold on your index finger. By doing so, you will be able to get peace of mind.
- Facing rough patches in marriage? Is there a lack of intimacy between you and your partner? If yes, then wear a gold chain or pendant. It will do wonders for you.
- People who have problems with conceiving should wear gold on their ring fingers.
- People who have stomach problems or obesity and people with anger issues should avoid wearing gold. Do not wear gold if Jupiter is exalted in your horoscope.
- People who are in the business of iron and coal should avoid gold. Pregnant and older women should avoid wearing gold as well.
- It is advisable not to wear gold below the waist as it may attract bad luck. Gold is considered a symbol of Goddess Lakshmi, so wearing it below the waist is believed to be disrespecting her.
- Always gift gold to near and dear ones. Avoid wearing gold anklets. Do not wear gold on your waist. Children can wear gold on a red thread.
- It is believed that one should not eat non-vegetarian food or consume alcohol while wearing gold, as it brings bad luck.
- Gold must be kept on red coloured paper or cloth in the locker and on the east or southwest side.
- Do not wear iron or mix metal with gold. Do not keep gold near your head. You may face a sleep disorder.
- Gold is very auspicious for Aries, Cancer, Leo, and Sagittarius. It gives mixed results for Scorpio and Pisces. It might create problems for Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, and Aquarius. Libra and Capricorn should avoid wearing gold.
After reading this article, it’s safe to say that gold is valuable and believed to hold immense powers. While there are benefits of investing in gold or simply wearing it as a fashion statement due to its durability, you can use your gold for multiple purposes. So the next time you’re out shopping for gold, keep the above pointers in mind.